- Exposure to violence in schools and their communities
- Excessive screen time and use of social media
- Bullying, including cyber bullying
- Depression and suicide
- Drugs and alcohol
- Increasing academic pressures
- Sexual activity, including LGBTQI issues
These stressors can lead to a variety of emotional and behavioral concerns for parents and school personnel.
Our therapists at Westmoreland Psychotherapy Associates are experienced in working with youth ages 6 to 21 using a variety of interventions to engage and successfully help your child navigate these kinds of issues.